“Recovery Solutions not only improved the quality of care but also improved relationships between the hospital and families and invited advocates to play an active role in the hospital transformation. This enabled a troubled facility to become one of the best in the nation and I continue to be impressed with the staff’s compassionate and caring attitudes and their focus on innovation and continual improvement.”
- How North Carolina hopes to cut the waits for state psychiatric hospital beds
- NeuroBehavioral Hospitals of the Palm Beaches
- Alpine Special Treatment Center and Harborview Center Join Wellpath Family to Deliver Best-in-Class Mental Healthcare
- Wellpath and the California Department of State Hospitals Work Together to Implement Early Access and Stabilization Services for Incarcerated Patients
- Wellpath’s Kings County Early Access & Stabilization Services Earn CSAC 2022 Challenge Award
No comments to show.